Staff - Learning, Teaching and Assessment
Liz Smith -
- Smith, E., G Verma. "Dual Citizenship, Governance and Education: Policy Makers' views on political, legal, socio-economic and education issues." In Multiple Citizenship, Governance and Education: A Challenge to the European Nation-State. Perspectives of Officials, ed. Kalekin-Fishman, D and Pitkänen, P, Tampere University Press, 2007. eScholarID:3b1850
- Smith, E., Verma, G. "Dual citizenship in the United Kingdom: Policy Makers 'views on Political, Legal, Socio-Economic and Education issues." In An Emerging Institution?, ed. Devorah Kalekin-Fishman & Pirkko Pitkanen, 223-242.Peter Lang, 2007. eScholarID:3b3160
- Smith, E., Verma, G. "Perceptions of Multiple State membership and Citizenship by Individuals in Britain." In Multiple State Membership and Citizenship in the Era of Transnational Migration, ed. Pitkänen, P and Kalekin-Fishman, D, Tampere University Press, 2007. eScholarID:3b5298
- Smith, E., Verma, G. "Developing Teacher Trainees? Cross-Cultural Sensitivity: The British Experience." In Increasing the Cultural Understanding of Student Teachers, ed. P. Pitkanen; G. Verma, G and Kalekin-Fishman, D, Trafford Press, 2006. eScholarID:3b5294
- Smith, E., Verma, G. "Dual citizenship: The British position." In Multiple Citizenship as a Challenge to European Nation-States, ed. Kalekin-Fishman, D and Pitkänen, P, Sense Publishers (?), 2006. eScholarID:3b5295
- Skinner, G., Smith, E. "Pluralism and science education." Multicultural Teaching 20(2)(2002) : 40-52. eScholarID:1b940
- Smith, E. "Considering the concept of the 'Collaborative Model' of a Secondary Post graduate Certificate in Education Course." Mentoring and Tutoring 8.3(2000) : 251-260. eScholarID:1b6095
- Smith, E. "The Role of the Tutor in Initial Teacher Education." Mentoring and Tutoring 8.2(2000) : 137-144. eScholarID:1b6094
- Smith, E., Gajendra Verma. Dual Citizenship, Governance and Education: Perceptions of citizenship by individuals living in the UK, Fifth Framework: EU. 2005. EU.
- Smith, E., T Kostakopoulou, S Slattery, Gajendra Verma. Dual Citizenship, Governance and education: A challenge to the European Nation-State (DCE), Fifth Framework Project: EU. 2004. EU.
- Smith, E. Managing cultural diversity in educational contexts, Asia-link Programme: EU. 2003.
- Smith, E., A Neasham, Gajendra Verma. eLearning for intercultural Teaching Competence: final report, Commenius Project: EU funded. 2003. EU.
- Smith, E., Jervis, A. Using eLearning to develop intercultural teaching competence. 2007-03-01. British Education Studies Association ejournal.
Personal details | Research | Publications | Teaching | Further information
This website will look much better in a web browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.