Staff - Management and Institutional Development
David Hall -
- Gunter, H., Raffo, C., Hall, D., Dyson, A., Jones, L. & Kalambouka, A. "Policy and the Policy Process." In Education and poverty in affluent countries, 163-177. New York: Routledge, 2010. eScholarID:149856
- Dyson, A., Gunter, H., Hall, D., Raffo, C., Jones, L. & Kalambouka, A. "What is to be Done? Implications for Policy Makers." In Education and poverty in affluent countries, 195-216. New York: Routledge, 2010. eScholarID:149887
- Hall, D. "New Labour and breaking the education and poverty link: A conceptual account of its educational policies." In Radical reforms, ed. Chapman, C and Gunter, H, London: Routledge, eScholarID:3b3188
- Hall, D., Gunter, H., and Bragg, J. "The strange case of the emergence of distributed leadership in schools in England." Educational Review(2012) . eScholarID:175571 | DOI:10.1080/00131911.2012.718257
- Hall, D. "Constructing a critical Business Studies." Teaching Business and Economics 11/3(2007) : 12-15. eScholarID:1b5689
- Raffo, C., Hall, D. "Transitions to becoming a teacher on an Initial Teacher Education and Training Programme." British Journal of Sociology of Education 27(1)(2006) : 53-66. eScholarID:1b3220 | DOI:10.1080/01425690500376705
- Hall, D., H Thomas. "Collaborative activity between school and college sixth forms and higher education institutions." Research in Post-Compulsory Education 10, 2(2005) : 183-197. eScholarID:1b3221 | DOI:10.1080/13596740500200200
- Hall, D., H Thomas. "Links between higher eduation and employers in Malawi: the need for a dialogue?" Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management 27(1)(2005) : 67-79. eScholarID:1b3222 | DOI:10.1080/13600800500046156
- Hall, D., H Thomas. "Diversifying higher education into sixth forms: another divide to be breached?" Perspectives: policy and practice in higher education 8(2004) : 81-86. eScholarID:1b881 | DOI:10.1080/1360310042000259022
- Hall, D., Raffo, C. "Re-engaging 14-16 year olds with their schooling through work-related learning." Journal of Vocational Education and Training 56(1)(2004) : 69-80. eScholarID:1b883 | DOI:10.1080/13636820400200246
- Hall, D., D Thomas. "Teaching university modules in sixth forms: the shifting boundaries of post-compulsory education?" Journal of Education Policy 19(2)(2004) : 179-193. eScholarID:1b3282 | DOI:10.1080/0144341042000186336
- Hall, D., H Thomas. "The Shifting Boundaries Of Post-compulsory Education: Teaching University Modules In Sixth Forms." Journal of Education Policy 19(2004) : 179-193. eScholarID:1b880 | DOI:10.1080/0144341042000186336
- Hall, D., H Thomas. "Higher Education Policy Change and Institutional Development in Mongolia." Higher Education Policy 16(2003) : 389-402. eScholarID:1b882 | DOI:10.1057/palgrave.hep.8300029
- Hall, D., N Lizunov, H Thomas. "Approaches To Reform At The School of Economic Studies in Mongolia: A Synopsis." Journal of Institutional Research 11(2002) : 38-46. eScholarID:1b879
- Hall, D., Raffo, C., Ash, A, Diamantopoulou, S, Jones, L. 2006. Urban Initial Teacher Education - Working with Urban Schools in Challenging Contexts. TTA. eScholarID:5b83
- Hall, D., Raffo, C., Ash, A, Diamantopoulou, S, Jones, L. 2005. Training teachers to work in urban schools. TTA. eScholarID:5b84
- Hall, D., A Ash, S Diamontopolou, L Jones. Training teachers to work in urban schools: developing an urban pedagogy. 2005. Training and Development Agency for Schools (TDA).
- Hall, D., Notman, H., Raffo, C. Manchester Connexions: An Evaluation of the Pilot. 2003. Manchester North East Regeneration Fund?.
- Raffo, C., Hall, D. Cultural Capital and the Emerging Professional Identities of Trainee Teachers, www.education.on-line. 2003.
- Raffo, C., A Farrier, P Frampton, Hall, D., Notman, H., A Lazz-Onyenobi. Manchester Connexions Trials Evaluation Report, Manchester Connexions. 2002. University of Manchester School of Environment and Development. 46 pp.
- Hall, D. An Examination of the Links Between Technical, Vocational and Higher Education and Employers in Malawi, Department for International Development. 2001.
- Hall, D. Rethinking Notion of Attainment and Motivation Transfer Between Schools and the Workplace For Young People, www.education-online.ac.uk. 2001.
- Hall, D., Notman, H. A Study of the Feasibility of Providing University Modules/Units of Study in the Sixth Form of English and Welsh Schools and Colleges, Northern Consortium of Universities. 2001.
Personal details | Research | Publications | Teaching | Further information
This website will look much better in a web browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.