Dr Philip Hughes - Postgraduate opportunities
Manchester Physical Geography PhD opportunities for 2012-2013.
Themes: Glaciology PhD, Glacial Geomorphology PhD, Mountain Geomorphology PhD
Funding is available (please e-mail me for more details). Deadline for applications: March 2nd, 2012.
See list of opportunities below:
1. Quaternary glacial history of the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco
2. Quaternary glacial history of the Middle Atlas and Rif Mountains, Morocco
3. The extent, timing, and palaeoclimatic significance of Pleistocene glaciations in Albania
4. Pleistocene glaciers and climates in NW Spain
5. Glacial history of the South Wales Valleys, British Isles
6. Timing, extent and palaeoclimatic significance of multiple Loch Lomond Stadial glacial advances in the English Lake District
and any other related topics............