Dr Philip Hughes - Personal details
BSc (Exeter), M.Phil., PhD (Cambridge)
- 2001-2004: PhD Geography, University of Cambridge. 'Quaternary glaciation in the Pindus Mountains, Northwest Greece'. Supervisors: Dr. P.L. Gibbard (Cambridge) and Dr. J.C. Woodward (Manchester)
- 1999-2000: M.Phil Quaternary Science, University of Cambridge (Distinction)
- 1996-1999: BSc (Hons) Geography, University of Exeter (First). William Ravenhill prize for excellence in Geography.
- 2012- : Senior Lecturer in Physical Geography. The University of Manchester
- 2006-2012 : Lecturer in Physical Geography. The University of Manchester
- 2004-2006: Postdoctoral Research Fellow. Geography, School of Env' and Development, The University of Manchester
- 2000-2001: Research and Teaching Technician. Dept of Geography, University of Cambridge.