Ms Kirsty Keywood - Further information
Kirsty's teaching is primarly in the field of Mental Health Law at undergraduate and postgraduate level, via distance learning and campus-based learning. She also teaches on undergraduate courses in health care law.
In addition she is supervising the following doctoral research projects:
- The regulation of research involving children
- The fusion hypothesis in mental health law
- a systems theory critique of mental health law
- therapeutic privilege and information disclosure
- Teleological modes of reasoning in bioethics.