Jonathan Quong -
Current Phd Students:
- Dean Redfearn - working on justice for children
- Christopher Mills - working on liberal perfectionism
- John Derbyshire - working on saving the greater number
- Robert Munro - working on collective responsibility and global justice
- Stephanie Rinaldi - working on public opinion and normative theories
- Joe Horton - working on political liberalism
- Nicola Mulkeen - working on left-libertarianism, Rawls, and exploitation
- Brian Carey - working on ideal and non-ideal theory
Completed Phd Students:
- Qin Cao, 'The Concept of Freedom in Contemporary Republicanism.' Completed July, 2010.
- Richard Child, 'Statism, Nationalism, and Cosmopolitanism: An Essay on the Scope and Structure of Distributive Justice.' Completed September, 2010.
- Rebecca Reilly-Cooper, 'Emotions and Public Reason.' Completed December 2010.
- Chloe FitzGerald, 'Moral Intuitions: what they are and how we should use them.' Completed March, 2011.
Personal details | Research | Publications | Further information
This website will look much better in a web browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.